Thursday, April 11, 2013

Luca's signing out

Hey guys. I don't exactly remember who said it, but whoever it was was right. I'm crazy sick, and it's not letting up. I'm weak and tired and can hardly get out of bed. I'm sorry I haven't been on here more often, but with my situation at home, my constant sickness, and this whole.. I don't even know what to call it other than some sort of hell, updating everyone on here about my life has pretty much taken a backseat. Sophie's gone crazy, Tom... I don't even know about Tom, he just fucking up and disappeared. Ava's really the only one who seems more or less sane, but she's pretty much doing her own thing. She mentioned something about it all being over soon, and I pray to whoever is destroying our lives that it will. I've been so... paranoid and sick, I can't handle anymore of the stress and fear over this. I just want to go to sleep knowing that I will wake up in the morning rather than hoping that I'll make it through the night. I just... want things to go back to the way they were...

But first, I need to get over this crazy sickness by trying to relax as much as I can and try to get some sleep... This is Luca signing out for the last time. Goodnight and goodbye, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment