Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tired of this

Guys.

He is NOT real.

Allow me to repeat.

Not. Real.

Slenderman is a legend, an urban myth, like Bloody Mary, Freddy Krueger, and all the other things that go bump in the night.

Tom, I do agree with you, and with some commenters.

We need to think about this logically.

So, I'll go get proof. I have a camera, I'll go in the woods and take some pictures. Wanna know what we'll get?

Pictures of the woods. Maybe a bird, perhaps a squirrel, but nothing tall, pale, and faceless.

See you all tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. AVA, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND?

    Okay, so let's get this... Whatever thing out of the picture, do you have any idea of how dangerous it is to go on the forest this late? You could get assaulted, you could get attacked by an animal, or you could just have an accident!

    Jesus woman, you're smarter than this. Don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AVA JESUS CHRIST

    Slenderman or not. Flying mutant creature that could end the world or not, you're in so much danger if you go out there. But knowing you, you've probably already left so none of us can try and knock some goddamn sense into you.

    ..I just hope you're okay..

    ReplyDelete
  3. AVAWHYTHEFUCKWOULDYOUDOTHAT?

    FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS UNHOLY, TELL ME YOU BROUGHT SALT WITH YOU. OR SOMETHING. AT LEAST A FUCKING BAT.

    OHGODOHGODOHGOD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S TOMORROW ALREADY. AVA, ANSWER YOUR PHONE. PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I can't help but feel that I might be partly responsible, with my camera suggestion and all...I really hope that Ava is safe.

      Delete
  6. So what's the update on the whole Ava situation guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the fact that Ava has failed to post her results does not bode well...

      Delete