Sunday, October 21, 2012

Radio Silence.

You've probably been wondering what happened to Ava during the last couple of days.

So have we.

We hadn't been able to get ahold of her until earlier today. She finally answered one of my texts. As it turns out, some kind of bug bit her while she was out in the woods and she ended up catching a fever. She should be back to school by tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed, too.

But regardless: Everything's fine. You can all proceed to calm your tits.

2 comments:

  1. You're disappointed?

    Dude, what the fuck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, don't misunderstand me, I'm glad Ava's alright and stuff, that's a given. But still, you gotta admit, after all of this buildup, I couldn't be the only one expecting for some major news coming out of that forest.

      Delete