Wednesday, October 24, 2012

the talk



TOM EDIT:

Adding a transcript, because Sophie's recorder's a bit rough:

S: Hey, Ava.
A: Hello Sophie. How are you?
S: I'm as good as it gets, I guess. You?
A: Fine.
S: You sure?
A: Positive.
S: Avy. What happened back in the forest?
A: Nothing. I just. . . got a bit lost. It took me a while to find my way out, that's all. A bit embarrassing  So, have we picked the new project idea yet?
S: Not sure. I've been ignoring Tom. Luca and I talk about other things.
A: What did he do to upset you?
S: *A bunch of shit about me being a dick*
 Pause.
S: Ava? You still there?
A: Yeah, I am.
S: ... Ava, I need to ask you something.
A: What would that be?
S: What happened in the woods that day?
A: I already told you, an insect bit-
S: Ava, I’m not buying that. You would have told us as soon as you got out.
A: Sophie, I-
S: Tell me the truth, Ava, I need to know.
A: It’s complicated, Sophie.
S: How complicated can it be?
A: Well-
S: Did you see him or not?

9 comments:

  1. Ava, Sophie. Either of you.


    We need to have a chat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me what this talk is about and I might consider it.

      Delete
    2. Just a general chat. A couple questions. Don't worry, nothing interrogatey xD.

      Granted that doesn't sound very comforting but just trust me on this alright.

      Delete
    3. http://us5.chatzy.com/32608856345875 join, raggedyman.

      Delete
  2. . . .

    Thank you both for waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can try for tonight if you'd like?

      Delete
    2. Sorry, Ava, I really, really needed a distraction at the time. We didn't really talk much, so there's still room for talk...

      Delete
    3. Ava and I are in the chat, if you wanna talk.

      Delete