Monday, September 17, 2012

So, guess who stayed up late watching Dark Harvest yesterday.

And guess who was sleepy in class today.
And guess who was dreaming of Slendy while he slept.
And guess who, when he opened his eyes, confused as to where he was or how he had gotten there, thought he saw Slendy standing in the front of the room.
And guess who yelled like a little girl and jumped up from his desk, only to realize it was our math teacher trying to explain the class.
And guess who got called to the principal's office after that.

If this project makes me loose my scholarship, I swear to god I'm killing someone.

Also, from what I heard, Luca's dying or something right now, so one of us should take care of his work (FREAKING FREELOADER). Am I biting the bullet or is one of you lads going to step it up?

Anyways. I should get done with DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment