Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Interesting Elements

As we were told to add a bit of personal aspects to the project, I supposed I will have to include this. The most interesting thing about the Slendermythos is that, if you look at it correctly, it is like a game. There are four types of players, and two groups. The 'good' and the 'bad' groups.

Slenderman and the proxies fall under the 'bad' group. Most people know about them, so I will address the 'good' group.

Runner are the most common of this group, but in my research I discovered a slightly less known about group.

Fighters.

This group does not have much to do with the Slenderman himself, but I find them to be interesting.

They are the runners who put aside their own safety to make sure others are safe. They are the selfless few who fight back instead of hiding in the shadows waiting for something to happen. I have to admit, they are fascinating and I admire them.

Also, this is the thirteenth post. Did you all know that thirteen is the tarot card number for Death?

2 comments:

  1. GODDAMN IT AVA, YOU KNEW I WANTED TO BE POST 13. ):<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry. . . I forgot. I can delete this so you can have it, if you wish?

      Delete