Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sophie Evans.

Hey guys, Sophia Evans here. Call me Sophie though.

I am really freakin exited for this project. I've already been researching paranormal experiences and the like on my own, but when Tom brought the project idea up... I'm glad we badgered our teacher into letting us do this.

Also, I apologize for Ava. She doesn't like to see the fun in things sometimes but she's reaaaaaaaally awesome when she's not in a mood. And don't worry, I'm sure she'll lighten up when she sees how epic the Slendermythos can get.
Because come on, who the heck doesn't like a good old fashioned monster who's face is non-existent/changes from person to person's perspective, or so I've heard?

Oh yeah, almost forgot: I'm the artistic/creative one of the group, making sure everything is nice and beautiful, with lots of great pictures of the big guy himself.

Sophie, out.

4 comments:

  1. Tell me if you need any help or suggestions on what to read or watch. I would love to see the end product of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, yes. We could use some help with that. We already started watching the big three (And completely gave up on EMH about twenty episodes in because it was confusing as hell), but know little to nothing about blogs. Any suggestions?

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm late to the world of blogs, so I'm not the best person to ask. However, it is a well-konwn fact that Just Another Fool is the main blog to look at. I myself am currently following two other active blogs (Tale of Tales and Expressing Myself ot Free Myself). Each one of those has an interesting take on the myth or on how the stories are told.

      However, I recently discovered the finished blog called Take the Myth: Where He Comes From. This blog, which is very interesting, leads to a host of other blogs all interconnected. You may wish to take a look at those.

      Well, tell me if you need any other help. As I may have said, I'm a relative newcomer to the scene, so I mostly follow stories that are in-progress (it took me far too long just to watch the first series of the Angel's Game). Also, you may wish to check Unfiction.com for the "spread" aspect of your project.

      Delete
  2. Fair bit of warning, though: Take the Myth really kind of sucks.

    And yet has a huge clique of adoring fans somehow. Weird, amirite?

    Anyway, Andy here. I run Slenderbloggins and have written a few other blogs. If you're looking for information, I'd suggest googling Slenderbloggins and Encyclopedia Slenderia.

    ReplyDelete