Sunday, August 26, 2012

Luca Pesce.

Not quite, Tom.  Mine was late again.  Sorry.

Hello, Blogger.  My name is Luca Pesce, and I am another member of this interesting group project.

I'm not entirely certain what I'm supposed to oversee, but I'm sure the others will tell me what I can do.  You could call me the one who fills in the blanks of this group; I'll do whatever jobs nobody else wants to do, or what everybody forgot to do.

As for me myself, I'd like to clear up one thing.  I am androgynous.  If it's alright with you, I'd prefer to be referred to with gender-neutral pronouns.  Whichever variation of those you choose is up to you.  I know some of my friends don't really like to do that, for simplicity reasons, and that's okay too.

I'm pretty excited about our topic.  I've always liked reading creepypasta at all hours of the night, and I think this will be a nice way to channel all that interest.  Of course, I'm not as into "actual" paranormal things like Sophie is, but it's still an interesting topic.

Hopefully, this will be as fun a project as it looks to be.

Luca

No comments:

Post a Comment