Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Idle.

The more I dig through these notes, the more I understand how Ava must've felt during her last couple of days. It's terrifying knowing death is looming over you, almost close enough to touch but too far away to even see. It's even worse to know that failure could put Sophie's and Luca's lives in danger, not to mention it would surely kill me

I know there's something more going on now. I can feel Him getting closer with every passing second, constantly watching me, digging into my head and just looking for any chance to pounce. It's nerve-wrecking, but gives me a reason to keep on going with this. Which is just what I need right now.

Three days ago, I found the code for the box. It was buried amongst one of Ava's many computer files, probably intentionally hidden for her own safety.

I haven't opened it yet. I don't know why, but something tells me that now is not the time, that the moment will come where I need it more than ever. I can't know when and I can't know how. But I can hear His calling.

It's close.

No comments:

Post a Comment