Friday, November 2, 2012

Clearing Up The Air.

I might have just gotten a bit freaked out last night.

Rest assured, I am alive and well. I just so happened to be caught of guard by a... Really good Slenderman cosplayer. Why am I even surprised? Ever since Slender came out, everyone and their damn dog knows about Slenderman, and there was bound to be some Slendermen's running around asking for candy. I just so happened to cross paths with one of the most convincing disguises I've seen until now.

I'm fine now, tho. No need to worry.

Okay, I just want to make one thing incredibly clear: I still don't believe any of this shit is real. I might have been a bit scared of that costume, but that doesn't change the fact that any of this is just some sort of weird universal fiction tale.

But still, if this were to be true, what could we do to prepare?

1 comment:

  1. A BIT scared? Given your post, that seem to be an understatement,

    As for how to prepare? Bunker down I guess. Most everyone was pretty much blindsided when He came around.

    ReplyDelete